Genesis Framework 1.9.2 is the second bug fix release for Genesis Framework 1.9.0. It is expected to be the final release on the 1.9 branch before Genesis Framework 2.0.0 is released.
- Fix potential notice when saving post custom fields.
- Fix potential security issue in the search form (props Sucuri Security team and Alun Jones).
- Fix duplicate ID attributes on admin save and reset buttons.
- Fix notice when trying to filter a term that is not an object.
- Fix missing class on layout selector default radio input.
- Fix distorted images in IE8.
Want to know what changed in Genesis 2.0?
Want to know more than just the bullet points for the latest release of the Genesis Framework? The new guide contains everything you need to know to quickly improve your understanding of the new version of Genesis Framework.
How many changes do you think were made in Genesis 2.0? 20? 50? Not even close.
There were 131 changes in Genesis 2.0, nine in 2.0.1 and 19 in 2.0.2. Finding them yourself and understanding why they were made is a massive impact on your precious time. Especially when it's already been documented in one handy resource, containing detailed explanations, screenshots and code snippets. It contains everything you need to know to get familiar with the latest version, fast.